This course and subsequent testing meets the requirements for the state-approved and NREMT-approved Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) psychomotor examination.
The outcome: Upon successful completion of this 32-hour course, our instructors will sign off your skills section approval on the NREMT website, so that your the “Provisional” status can be removed from your NREMT License
The course will be comprised of three parts:
- Instruction on the specific skills required to successfully pass the NREMT psychomotor exam. Ample Q&A regarding the process
- Proctored practice of the required skills using the equipment, socially-distanced with feedback from instructors using skills practice and scenarios.
- Defib This EMT Instructors will test students out on the skills and sign-off their NREMT skills sheet upon successful completion of the skills testing. Defib This is an NREMT-approved psychomotor testing center for EMT.
Class will meet for 4 full training days. Upon completion and passing of the individual skills you will be scheduled a time slot on a 5th Day for your medical an trauma scenario Testing (approximately 1 hour) .
This course is for:
- EMT Program graduates of an online or virtual EMT Training Program
- EMT’s on an Interim license pending NREMT Psychomotor testing sign-off